Tuesday, September 16, 2014


                  
                                                   ALL ABOUT ME !

Hey everyone its Ina again its a new school year and this would officially be my first post. I'll like to take this time to introduce myself for those who don't know me as of yet. I was born in the South Bronx raised by my beautiful, strong, loving mother and step dad i have 6 siblings I love having fun traveling and being around my loved ones . During this semester i would love to explore so much about the brain , I'm interested in knowing how it works , how it thinks , how it sleeps, how it loves . I pretty much know that the brain controls how humans think and react but I kind of sometimes wonder how is it able to control our thoughts , movements , and decisions . But most importantly I'll like to know how do we maximize the percent of brain that we use ?

2 comments:

  1. You have a couple really great questions here. My question to you: How do we get you to make greater use of periods? ;-)

    ReplyDelete