Monday, October 20, 2014

Under Contruction

Click Here To See Graphic Organizer

Here's my question for further research:
How can teens control their impulses ?

Final Reflection:
Just this year, I made a major decision without any outside influences. Growing up in my environment and with the friends that I've surrounded myself with, I always got distracted in school. Everywhere around me, there always was someone who gave up and let society take over their ambition. I've, however, decided to stay in school to achieve my high school diploma. No matter how many times I have felt like giving up or going down that road, I am here today and I am a strong-minded person for being around bad and not choosing to be that, for being pressured and not giving in, for being strong enough to not give up, and for being women enough to keep trying.

1 comment:

  1. A very powerful reflection. What advice do you have for others who are trying to figure out how to control their impulses?
    4-4-4-4

    ReplyDelete