Friday, December 5, 2014

My I-Search Project

Final Reflection:
As a scholar in completing this project. I learned that there were plenty of informational things that I didn't already know previous to my I search , I learned that one question can go a long way and how not to be afraid to ask because there's plenty people in this world that may have the same questions. As I explored my topic for research the most difficult thing i had to do as interview my best friend , going into the interview I didn't know how she would feel about the questions I had for her. But being able to have her open up to me was one of the most memorable things I've done in this project. As of right now I feel like I've achieved a lot while doing this project , I learned so many things and if I can I'll do it all over again.


Click here to see my awesome i search project




1 comment:

  1. Your reflection makes me feel great. In my humble opinion, there is nothing more important than learning that you should NEVER be afraid to ask. If that's what you learned, then doing this project was priceless. I hope it also instilled some confidence in you as a researcher. Feel free to do it all over again! ;-)

    ReplyDelete